shopDisney shares first look at Tiana and Aurora dolls coming soon to Disney Designer collection
As part of Disney’s multi-year program Ultimate Princess Celebration, shopDisney launches a collection of limited edition dolls designed after 15 Disney princesses. This week, shopDisney shared a first look at the next two royals to debut: Tiana and Aurora!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing a small commission to us, but will not affect your price or user experience. Thank you.)
What is happening:
- the Disney Designer Collection brings 15 princesses to life with a limited series of dolls designed by Disney artists.
- This gorgeous series reinvents every princess and her iconic looks in gorgeous high fashion styles that are as unique and special as the ladies themselves.
- In the coming weeks and months, Tiana and Aurora will be joining the collection, and now shopDisney is sharing a first look at the Ladies and the series so far.
- In the photos above, fans can see Aurora wearing a deep blue off-the-shoulder dress that changes to dark fuschia with an ombre effect. It’s a fun game about “Make it blue!” “Make it pink!” »Argument between his guardian fairies Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.
- As for Tiana, she looks absolutely stunning in a gold and white dress accented with a lovely long, floor-length cape. She’s got her hair down – a look we haven’t seen very often from her very often – and she finished off her “do” with a gold flower headband.
- the Disney Designer Collection has been rolling out monthly since October, and release sizes range from 9700 to 10,000 worldwide.
- Additionally, a matching hinged pin for princesses has also been released, priced at $ 34.99.
- Tiana and Aurora will be soon available on shopDisney, and Jasmine, Pocahontas, Ariel and Mulan are on sale now for $ 129.00 each. Links to the individual dolls can be found below.
What they say :
- shopDisney on the Collection: “The unique and trendy looks, curated by Disney artists, allow the dolls to dazzle us in new and creative ways.”